#OOTD - A Perfect Spring Day in Stockholm

19:00:00









After living in Stockholm for 7 months now, I have realised it's not that easy to guess the right clothes to wear each day. As the weather changes very quickly every week. So I try to dress in a versatile way that I can deal with any sudden changes in temperature.  It's mid-March in Stockholm and last week it was snowing and this week it's starting to look like Spring.  The great thing about Stockholm is, I am surrounded by beautiful old houses, which provide the perfect backdrop for my blog post. I found this backdrop to this post in Gamla Enskede. Lucky enough today was cold but dry and sunny so creating the perfect colour pallet ready to snap this coat and sneakers. The coat itself is Tan smart overcoat by River Island, it's not too thick but warm enough to enough up in sunny spring day. The sweater I'm wearing is by design duo living in Europe with immaculate personal style from Art Come First, it's part of their "Leader of Pack" range and you can find your local stockist online.  I’d also like to give a special mention to these AMI sneakers, I’ve had my eye on them for a while before I bought them. They are definitely an investment piece, but again it's a style that is really in fashion right now. I managed to find these pieces on ASOS and Mr Porter, which are great places to look for current trends and both sites are awesome curations of brands that you might not find anywhere else. I’ve really enjoyed finding these go to pieces that are going to get a lot of wear year after year.

What is your favourite spring item of clothes?

Stephen. x

Special Thanks to Sara for shooting these images of me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments