June Vol. 1 Playlist

19:35:00



Track Listing

1. Road To Zion - Damian Marley, Nas
2. Loud Places - Jamie XX, Romy
3. Lush Life - Zara Larsson 
4. Years & Years - Shine
5. This Modern Love - Bloc Party
6. Gunshot - Lykke Li
7. Medicine - Daughter
8. Mother of Pearl - Roxy Music
9. Hold My Hand -  Jess Glynne 
10. Omen - Disclosure, Sam Smith
11. Darkest Ocean - All Tvvins
12. Sister of Pearl - Baio
13. Mountian At My Gates - Foals
14. Dreams - Beck
15. Can't Keep Checking My Phone - Unknown Mortal Orchestra

As I am still waiting for the vinyl collection to be delivered from England. So I have decided to put together a few tracks that I’m really liking right now. Hopefully, this will help you get in the mood for Midsommar with this alternative playlist. I hope you enjoy this playlist as much as I do and let me know your favourite track in the comments!

Stephen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments